Fuel & Gas Logistics (formerly expo PetroTrans), the international trade fair for the logistics of energy sources, lubricants and industrial gases, will take place for the first time at Leipziger Messe from 22 to 24 October 2024. In covering the entire logistics chain including intermodal freight and by promoting an open dialogue on the subject of fossil, synthetic and renewable fuels independently of material states, this international trade fair offers numerous unique selling points and provides a platform for innovative developments related to the energy transition.
In parallel with Fuel & Gas Logistics, Leipziger Messe will also be organising the GGS – Trade Fair Dangerous Goods // Hazardous Substances. Launched in 2017, GGS focuses on products and services for transporting and storing dangerous goods, on the internal logistics surrounding hazardous substances and on maximising safety in the handling of hazardous goods and materials throughout the entire logistics chain. The new trade fair duo Fuel & Gas Logistics and GGS will be held every two years from 2024.
What's new at Fuel & Gas Logistics
Come join us! We look forward to welcoming you to Leipzig from 22 to 24 October 2024.
5 good reasons for exhibitors to attend the Fuel & Gas Logistics:
- After a day at the fair, attendees can look forward to the unique flair of the historic city centre with its culinary and cultural attractions to suit every taste. The city also boasts hotels offering great value in every category.
- It provides an ideal environment for presenting innovations as well as the latest products and services, thus enabling exhibitors to make new customer contacts and maintain existing business relationships.
- As an exhibitor, you can play an active role in the conference programme and generate additional interest by offering short talks on current topics, practical demonstrations or discussions of future issues.
- Central Germany offers an attractive economic environment as a logistics hub and a prime location for chemical companies.
- The GGS - Trade Fair Dangerous Goods // Hazardous Substances is taking place at the same time, creating synergies for exhibitors with additional contacts and inspiration.
The Expo Fuel Logistics will take place in Leipzig starting in 2024. As a logistics hub located in the middle of Central Germany's "chemical triangle" and a major automotive industry region, this metropolitan area offers an attractive economic environment. It has also been declared a pilot hydrogen region by the HYPOS initiative, which implements green hydrogen applications.
Leipzig has plenty of culture, history and contemporary spirit to offer. Visitors can find everything they need for an enjoyable and memorable stay. After a day at the fair, attendees can look forward to the unique flair of the historic city centre with its culinary and cultural attractions to suit every taste. The city also boasts hotels offering great value in every category.
The Leipziger Messe is one of Germany's leading exhibition companies with a modern exhibition site and Congress Center
- Over 850 years of trade fair tradition and continuous successful development of new trade and specialist events
- Network of offices in 26 countries
- Modern exhibition site with flexible infrastructure, excellent facilities and impressive architecture
- Five interconnected exhibition halls, each accessible at ground level via ten doors and offering 20,500 m2 of space as well as a ceiling height of 8 m. Outdoor exhibition and demonstration area covering around 70,000 m2.
- Congress Center Leipzig, with state-of-the-art equipment for congresses, conferences, seminars and other events to accompany the trade fairs